Terms & conditions of use
1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.knockdenehealthcare.co.uk.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use license
There is no permission to download, copy or screenshot anything on Knockdene Health Care Ltd’s site.
You may not:
• Modify or copy the materials;
• Use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
• Attempt to deconstruct or rebuild any product or material contained on Knockdene Health Care Ltd’s site;
• Remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
• Transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
Permission must be sought from the business owner before republishing of any images or text.
The materials on Knockdene Health Care Ltd’s site are given “as is”. Knockdene Health Care Ltd makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchant-ability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Knockdene Health Care Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Knockdene Health Care Ltd or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilisation or powerlessness to utilise the materials on Knockdene Health Care Ltd’s Internet web page, regardless of the possibility that Knockdene Health Care Ltd or a Knockdene Health Care Ltd approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purview’s don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
6. Amendments and errata
The materials showing up on Knockdene Health Care Ltd’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Knockdene Health Care Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Knockdene Health Care Ltd may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Knockdene Health Care Ltd does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Knockdene Health Care Ltd has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Knockdene Health Care Ltd of the site. Utilisation of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Knockdene Health Care Ltd may update these terms of utilisation for its website whenever without notification. By utilising this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Governing law
Any case identifying with Knockdene Health Care Ltd’s site should be administered by the laws of the United Kingdom. Knockdene Health Care Ltd State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
• We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
• Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
• We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divergence, duplicating, use or alteration.
• We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
1. What are cookies
3. Disabling cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
4. The cookies we set
• Account related cookies
• Login related cookies
• Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
• Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
• Surveys related cookies
• Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
• Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
5. Third party cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
• We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
6. More information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
• Email: email@example.com
• By visiting this link: https://www.knockdenehealthcare.co.uk/contact/
• Phone: 028 2544 2510