Nurses & Healthcare Staff
Why work for us?
At Knockdene HealthCare, we believe our nurses and carers should be recognised for their exceptional skills, professionalism and commitment. Our core values of trust, quality, efficiency and respect extend not just to our clients and the patients we care for, but crucially to you, our nursing and healthcare team, without whom we couldn’t do what we do.
When you join us, you can expect to receive a friendly, supportive service, and we will do our utmost to find you suitable placements which meet your requirements and expectations. After registering, the rewards are considerable and our attractive package includes:
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ongoing professional development support
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Yearly appraisals
- Clinical supervision
- Free training support & advice*
- Free uniforms*
- Rewards for recommending colleagues or friends who subsequently register
*preliminary costs will be reimbursed after you complete a minimum of three authorised shifts
Knockdene HealthCare operates a strict Equal Opportunities Policy in our recruitment and registration procedures.
Preparing for interview
After we receive your application form, we will invite you for an interview at a venue conveniently located to you. To ensure that Knockdene HealthCare provides a superior, professional and value-for-money service, we only recruit nurses and HCAs who are suitably qualified, competent and experienced to undertake the activities for which they will be employed and responsible.
Following your face-to-face interview, we will carry out a number of checks. Therefore, to ensure that your registration with us is speedy and straightforward, we would ask you to bring the following documents when attending for interview:
- Photographic identification eg. passport or driving licence
- Evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of address
- Evidence of your National Insurance number
- Proof of NMC / NISCC registration
- Copies of relevant nursing/healthcare professional qualifications
- Copies of all mandatory training attended in the last 12 months
- Evidence of ongoing learning, professional development and practice experience relevant to the areas of practice
- Evidence of professional body/union membership
- £33.00 payment for AccessNI checks
- Completed health declaration with evidence of vaccination history which is countersigned by your GP
- Bank details
- 2 recent passport photographs
An offer to join Knockdene HealthCare will be subject to satisfactory checks and references.
Before undertaking a placement, you will receive a comprehensive induction that covers mandatory training, code of conduct, our policies and procedures, as well as what is expected of a nurse/HCA working for Knockdene HealthCare.
Details of this and everything you need to know about us will be covered in your Staff Handbook, which you can download from our Members’ Area once you are registered with us.
After this, you will get your uniform and name badge, and we will call you with your first assignment! Welcome to Knockdene HealthCare!